Social media platforms have become a part of businesses all over the world, large and small. In some cases, businesses utilize social media platforms, like Facebook, as their main point of business information and communication for their customers.
Other ways that organizations utilize Facebook include:
- Customer support
- One-on-one chat
- Topic discussions
- Product reviews
- Customer satisfaction regarding specific products and services
- And more!
Below is everything you need to know about why you should connect your Facebook page with your help desk and customer support platform.
Connecting Facebook with your help desk
Connecting your help desk with Facebook is just one of the many prongs of an omnichannel approach, and when more than 85% of customers expect to move seamlessly between communication channels, offering support on Facebook becomes a necessity, not a luxury.
Connecting your Facebook page with your help desk platform will allow you to:
- Leverage Facebook Messenger chats, which allows customers to multi-task and have a record of their interactions across devices
- Provide a space where customers can communicate with one-another about your products and build a community surrounding your organization
- Introduce new products, services, and events
- Offer a different method of support for your customers
- Share posts, provide comments, and send messages all from your help desk manager
- Convert interactions from Facebook into recorded issues on your help desk platform
- Assign specific agents to particular groups or conversations
- Label posts and comments based on their needs; for example, “support,” “sales,” “help,” and so on
If you have a significant presence on Facebook and social media, there are plenty of benefits to connecting your help desk solution to your Facebook page, and the above list are just a few ways to take advantage of those benefits.
How to link Facebook with your help desk
So how do you actually link your Facebook up with your help desk platform?
Robust help desk solutions will likely have integrations that allow you to link your help desk platform directly to your Facebook page. WIth those integrations, you’ll be able to manage conversations and posts, convert interactions to tickets, and assign agents to specific interactions.
Often, you can manage all of your messages, comments, and posts from one place so you aren’t frantically sifting through each communication line manually.
Help desk integrations, like the ones provided by Gladly, make it easy for you to link your help desk platform to your Facebook page.
Other uses for social media integration with your help desks
There’s no reason to stop at Facebook when considering the best approach to creating a robust social media strategy. Help desk solutions offer support for Twitter, Facebook, Shopify, and more.
You can build a self service portal through your existing social media outlets and access tickets across all your various social media platforms that allow for better triaging issues.
Gladly can help keep you connected
It’s important to meet customers on the platforms and communities that they frequent, and when you integrate your help desk platform with Facebook and your other social media outlets, you’re ensuring that you’re engaging with customers in the most efficient and optimized manner.
With Gladly, you’ll be able to link your support platform to Facebook, Twitter, Shopify, Stella Connect, and more!
Connect with Gladly and never be out of the loop with your customers again.