About the Webinar
Why Harry’s Switched to Gladly
Harry’s (and their sister brand, Flamingo) had multiple challenges for their CX platform to solve. They needed better reporting capabilities and easier access to day-to-day support data. They also wanted to streamline their support experience, and shift away from a ticket-based system that increased work for agents, and didn’t improve customer outcomes.
In order to connect more authentically with their customers while eliminating tab-toggling and repetitive tasks for support staff, they switched to Gladly–and the results have been impressive.
Learn from Andy Knosp, VP of Product Marketing at Gladly, and Darren Major, Voice of Customer and Training Manager at Harry’s.
Watch Today to Learn
- What made them pick Gladly over other customer service platforms
- How their partnership with Gladly teaches them how to better serve their customers
- Learnings from their Gladly onboarding experience
- What they’re now able to work on, thanks to increased bandwidth and resources
- How they’ve used Gladly to improve their data aggregation and organization
- Their new ability to pivot to be where they need to be for shoppers
- Best practices to get the most out of Gladly
Voice of Customer and Training Manager, Harry's