About the webinar
If you’re only using Instagram for marketing, you’re leaving revenue on the table.
Today’s top brands have adopted social support commerce strategies to not only use social media channels for marketing and brand awareness, but for customer service, too. By meeting your customers where they already are, you can engage and communicate with them while creating unique (and effective) upsell opportunities.
Chubbies, Overdose, and Facebook explain how brands are leading the social support commerce charge and using Instagram to drive revenue in this on-demand webinar.
What You Will Learn
- Benefit #1: Top ecommerce trends in social media messaging
- Benefit #2: The importance of Instagram messaging ecommerce and CX
- Benefit #3: How your customers are using social channels to explore trends and products, shop, and seek out customer service
- Benefit #4: Real-life examples from a high-growth, digitally-focused brand that saw great results using Instagram messaging for support
- Benefit #5: How Gladly helps brands deliver radically personal service on Instagram messaging
Product Marketing Manager
Strategic Partnerships Manager, Messaging
Digital Marketing Strategic Lead
Customer Experience Manager