Comparing People-Centered vs. Ticket-Centered Customer Support
Why brands are leaving outdated, ticket-centered systems in the dust
Do you have a sneaking suspicion (or maybe even a full awareness) that your ticket-based support platform is holding your team back?
In this “Pros-vs-Pains”-style guide, readers will discover the multifold ways that outdated ticket-centered systems limit customer support teams and how people-centered approaches leverage a complete view of the customer and lifelong conversation history to deliver the service that customers deserve quickly.
Download the free guide to see comparisons of:
- Workflows centered on customers vs. tickets
- Built-in channels vs. third-party channel add-ons
- A single view vs. a disparate view of customers
- Lifelong conversation threads vs. non-historical threads
- Disparate vs. single-view knowledge bases